Saturday, July 21, 2012

Noreen's Kitchen Product Review: Augason Farms Chicken Noodle Soup

1# Noreen's Kitchen Product Review: Augason Farms Chicken Noodle Soup.
Advertisements

VDO of Noreen's Kitchen Product Review: Augason Farms Chicken Noodle Soup

Noreen's Kitchen Product Review: Augason Farms Chicken Noodle Soup Video Clips. Duration : 11.28 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from go here Baked Potatoe Soup. www.noreenskitchen.com NOTE I have not been asked to conduct this review, nor have I been asked to endorse this product. I am doing this of my own free will and volition. I am doing this review simply to educate and inform you of products that we may or may not choose to keep in our food storage. Alright then now that we are done with the formalities. I thought it might be a good idea to prepare and review this product so that you can all see what it looks like and I can tell you how it tastes. We all spend a lot of money on our long term food storage. We sometimes purchase things like this because we feel like it is a good idea, it looks convenient and we think we will like it. I think it is very important to actually use what we purchase so that we know how to use it and how it tastes. Because if we actually get into a situation where we will have no choice but to use this food, we had better know that we like it! This Product is sold by Augason Farms. It is their Chicken Noodle Soup in the Everyday size can. I prepared it according to the instructions on the package and did not add any additional seasonings. The only thing I did add was a large can of chunk chicken. The instructions said to whisk the mix into 8 1/2 cups of boiling water. I did just that and added a can of the chicken. I had to simmer it for 12 to 15 minutes and serve. This was super simple to prepare, smelled delicious and looked great! It smelled and tasted just like homemade soup! It was not at all ...
View Related articles related to Baked Potatoe Soup. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Noreen's Kitchen Product Review: Augason Farms Chicken Noodle Soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment