Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Single Man's Kitchen - St. Pattie's Day, My Way!

#The Best A Single Man's Kitchen - St. Pattie's Day, My Way!.
Advertisements

Good VDO of A Single Man's Kitchen - St. Pattie's Day, My Way!

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to gift Video on Loaded Baked Potato Soup. i would like it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. information that is helpful. along with your friends. A Single Man's Kitchen - St. Pattie's Day, My Way!, that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the view. A Single Man's Kitchen - St. Pattie's Day, My Way! Video Clips. Duration : 23.88 Mins.

Note: It's been brought to my attention that I've acquired some kiddie doing a little "vote botting,"so do forgive me if I disable ratings for a while. Baked corned beef, cabbage with Andouille sausage, split pea soup, and tater salad. All measurements are approximate and adjustable to taste. First time baking a corned beef, and this is the only way to go. I'll never boil one again. Fork tender and loaded with flavor. ========== 3½ lb corned beef round 1/4 cup "hot sweet" honey mustard (I added 1 tsp horseradish to "regular" honey mustard) 2 tbs brown sugar 12 whole cloves Oven 350ºF Wash beef thoroughly to remove as much salt as possible. Fat side up, coat with mustard, poke in cloves, sprinkle with brown sugar. Wrap loosely in foil and seal tightly. Cook 2 - 2½ hours, let cool 10 minutes before slicing. Slice across grain. ========== The cabbage is my take on a Cajun recipe, with a nice bite to it, and a mellow sweet / sour combination. ========== ½ head savoy cabbage ½ medium onion, coarse chop A few small carrots in ½" pieces 1 clove garlic, chopped 1 cup beef stock ½ tsp caraway seed 1 tsp dill 1 tbs vinegar (I used rice vinegar) 1 tsp sugar Salt & pepper to taste 1/4 lb Andouille sausage Slice sausage, brown in small amount of bacon grease Slice cabbage in 1/2" slices Mix all ingredients except sausage in large pot and bring to boil When cabbage starts to reduce, add sausage, simmer covered 20 - 30 minutes. ========== The split pea soup recipe is right off the bag ...
View Related articles related to Loaded Baked Potato Soup. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share A Single Man's Kitchen - St. Pattie's Day, My Way!.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment